Snowboard Courses for children from 6 to 10 years
With a final race (for the experts level).
Meeting point is the Hausberg lift base station. To get there just drive to the end of the
- For children who are eager to learn fast or improve their skills.
- From 6 to 10 years of age.
- Particularly suitable for children, who want to progress independently.
- We train the safe behaviour on the piste.
- All participants should wear a helmet and wrist guards. Knee pads make the first steps much more enjoyable, but are not a must. We recommend wearing a hard shell back protector.
- 3 levels:
- beginners - no experience
- intermediate - can safely stop, side slip and ride on the edge
- experts -can turn and want to get that perfect on any slope, carve and learn some tricks.
Alpspitzstraße street towards the Slope.