Parent-Child Courses - from 2 years on
- Developed for small children, accompanied by an adult, who can already safely ski.
- For ambitioned parents.
- Particularly suitable for children, who don't like being
handed overto a ski instructor.
- For children without or with little experience from 2 years of age.
- We show you how to teach your Child skiing at his/hers own pace.
- Children do not need a lift pass (children before their 6th birthday travel for free with bayrische Zugspitzbahn, if accompaniedby a parent who has a valid lift pass).
- All children should wear a helmet. A limited number of helmets for small children is available and can be provided free of charge for the duration of the course. Please, inform us till 6 p.m. the day before if your child needs a helmet.
- Meeting point is the Hausberg lift base station. To get there just drive to the end of the „Alpspitzstrasse“ street towards the Slope.
- No poles are needed.